Student Registration Instructions
Locating the student registration link
- Step 1: Locate the course search feature from the catalog or by going directly to MyMohave portal at https://jics.mohave.edu.
- Step 2: Log into your MyMohave with your username and password, then click on the Students tab at the top.
- Step 3: Click on Student Registration link on the menu on the left side of the page.
You will need to read and agree to the Registration Agreement before you may register.
How to find, add or remove courses on your schedule
- Step 1: From the Student Registration feature, select a term (Summer 2020-2021), and click on the Plan/Register. (See Step 1 visual below). If you are having issues loading the Summer 2020-2021 term, please refresh your browser.
- Step 2: Scroll through left panel to see your requirements or view course search (if available).
- Step 3: Click requirements and courses to find a section.
- Step 4: On a section, click and click View Section Details.
- Step 5: Click on the add icon to Add to my schedule. (See Step 5 visual below)
- Step 6: Register for the classes added to the schedule by following the instructions in HOW TO REGISTER section below.
- Step 7: To remove a course, click on Remove from my schedule. (See Step 7 visual below)
Course schedule and registration
Some courses may not populate onto calendar such as distance education classes, because they don’t have a designated time on calendar. Nonscheduled courses appear in search panel with message “No schedule available” or “No schedule.”
HOW TO REGISTER – Register for a Course
- Step 1: Click Registration checkout. Registration Checkout screen opens.
- Step 2: Select your available classes, then click on the checkbox next to classes, and click Register. Successfully registered courses appear green.
- Step 3: If a course was not registered, and you do not know how to proceed, contact your advisor.
HOW TO DROP A COURSE AFTER REGISTERING
- Step 1: Click a registered course on your calendar.
- Step 2: From the drop-down list that appears, click Drop course. A pop-up message confirms the drop, and course is removed from your calendar.
HOW TO VIEW YOUR SCHEDULE AND TEXTBOOKS
After a course is registered or pending registration, see it on the My Schedule page. Get to it from the landing page or from the Registration view.
- Step 1: From the landing page, click Schedule.
- Step 2: From the Registration view, confirm the academic year and then click My Schedule.
- Step 3: Click on My Schedule and Textbook Information, where you can view the start and end dates of all of your courses.
For help on locating textbook information, please see Locating Course Textbooks
Need more information? Call MCC Connect at 866.664.2832