Student Success Center
MCC has a designated Student Success Center available for ALL students to receive help with academics, career services, and life issues. Each center is staffed with tutors and instructors to help you be a successful student.
- All services are FREE to MCC students.
- Check the online scheduler below for up-to-date availability on walk-in tutoring, joining a live virtual tutoring session, or scheduling an appointment through the Student Support Connections.
- Student Success Centers have tutors for English, Math, CIS, as well as program specific topics.
- Our faculty hold hours in the center for students to come in and get help with assignments and concepts.
We provide computers, laptops, and graphing calculators for use in the centers.
The Student Success Center provides opportunities for students to develop skills that promote academic success, and become self-directed learners through the delivery of centralized, high-quality academic support services that are responsive to the needs of the campus community.
Enhance students’ capabilities and reduce barriers to students’ academic and personal development.
- A student is supported through a holistic centered approach to empower academic achievement and individual growth, while celebrating their diverse backgrounds and life experiences.
- Build student persistence and successful completion with unique student services to produce confident, knowledgeable leaders.
- Meeting students where they are as learners, the Center promotes success by supporting the development of academic skills and strategies, personal responsibility, and an understanding of both college culture and effective decision making.