Congratulations on taking the first step towards academic success in your online classes!
The State of California’s Online Education Initiative (OEI) has developed an innovative set of interactive tutorials and tools, which may increase your chances of success in any online course. These tutorials are interactive, helpful, and easily accessible.
Whether this is your first time taking online classes, or you have taken a few online courses in the past; you will find that these resources are tailored to your needs and are focused on enhancing the academic and technical skills needed for success in the online learning environment
- Introduction to Online Learning (12 minutes)
- Getting Tech Ready (12 minutes)
- Organizing for Online Success (12 minutes)
- Online Study Skills and Managing Time (12 minutes)
- Communication Skills for Online Learning (13 minutes)
- Online Reading Strategies (9 minutes)
- Career Planning (5 minutes)
- Educational Planning (8 minutes)
- Personal Support (5 minutes)
- Financial Planning (5 minutes)
Creative Commons License Info:
© 2016 Chancellor’s Office, California Community Colleges
These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. They are available to everyone and may be repurposed to meet the unique needs of educational institutions.