Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Like millions of other websites, we grab data about our visitors (you).
What do we record?
- What website you came from to get here.
- What pages you look at.
- What kind of computer you’re using.
- And other helpful information.
What do we do with your data? The tracking information allows us to make better decisions about the design of our website. Occasionally, we will compile aggregate statistics about the number of visitors our site receives and browsers being used. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting.
When engaging in a live chat session with one of our support agents or staff members, MCC may store the following information:
- Email Address
- Operating System
- Page URL on which a chat was initiated
- Visitor Types
- Agent Ratings
- Any other personal information you may provide in your messages to us
How do we ensure your data is secure?
We take data security very seriously and take a number of steps to ensure that data we collect is protected from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction, including the following:
- All of our services are encrypted using SSL.
- We regularly review our data collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical and electronic security measures.