Enrollment Know How
- Apply-Submit the MCC admission application and follow-up on any requested documentation.
- Plan for Payment–There are several affordable ways to afford classes, including the MCC Future Fund which provides FREE tuition for students who qualify.
- Placement testing–This is an assessment of knowledge, and is required for course placement if you have not successfully completed college level English and math.
- Advising–Establish you field of study (degree), courses to take, and more.
- Register–Register for classes at jics.mohave.edu.
- Attend–Attend your on-ground classes in person the FIRST day and participate in online classes the FIRST WEEK to avoid being dropped for non-participation.
- Fill out and submit the admission application located at https://apply.mohave.edu.
- After submitting application, check the email you provided on your application for additional required documentation. Note: The MCC welcome email may be received up to 72 hours after submitting your application. Make sure to check your junk folder too!
- Documents required to determine tuition:
- Driver’s License or State Issued Identification Card.
- Social Security Card.
- Additional documentation may be required. If so, you will be notified in subsequent emails.
- Paying for college is easier with help from MCC.
- Information and links below help determine which options are right for you. Speak with a call center or student services technician to review your options.
- Federal financial aid programs to assist students and their families with the cost of their MCC education.
- MCC offers a variety of scholarships for new, continuing and incoming transfer students. It’s FREE money that doesn’t have to be repaid! Check out MCC Future Fund – a new program for residents of Mohave County,who meet GPA and financial requirements,to go tuition free!
- The Student Payment and Billing office (otherwise known as the Business Services office), at MCC offers different ways for students to pay out of pocket for their educational costs, including financial aid, payment in full, and payment plans.
- Placement exam will be required to determine what classes you should
take at the start of your college career in the absence of transcripts.
- Testing center on each campus, call 866-MOHAVE-CC (866.664.2832) to
make an appointment OR go to https://sso.mohave.edu/testing.
- Failure is not an option – you can’t fail a placement exam, rather it is used
to assess where you should begin with your coursework.
- Testing is FREE after completion of admissions application and issuance of
student ID number.