Military & Veteran Services
MCC’s committed to serving active duty, reservists, all veterans,
and their families.
Access the new students using VA educational benefits checklist
Remember to apply early at www.vets.gov/education/apply.
- If you need assistance completing the VA forms contact the MCC.
Veterans Services Coordinator at 928-757-0818, or the VA Educational Hotline at 1-888-442-4551.
- If you need help with your student account, call MCC Connect at 1-866-664-2832.
- College can be very challenging and tough.
- You may experience difficulties, academic or otherwise.
- REACH OUT! Contact a staff member you feel comfortable with, or if you don’t know where to go, contact Student Services.
- Available resources include FREE counseling program, self-help library, community services and more.
- Most importantly, make a connection and let an MCC staff or faculty
member know you need help.
Student Support Program
- Support available.
- FREE counseling.
- Self-help library.
- Referral resources.
- Services are available 24/7.
- Call 866.329.4148 to directly access Student Support Program OR
- Go to jics.mohave.edu, click on “handshake” icon in bottom right-hand corner.
- MCC considers your safety a top priority.
- Notifications are sent when emergencies happen.
- See something, say something! MCC equipped to handle natural
disasters, as well as various emergency situations.
- Contact the Campus Dean’s office to report suspicious