Surgical Technology Club
Surgical Technology (SGT) Club
To promote professional growth and development, excellence in surgical technology, student mentorship, and community service as well as to foster a relationship with other campus organizations to help build a better school and neighborhood community.
The Surgical Technology Club has been involved in many activities both on campus and in our community. On campus, the Club was responsible for starting the recycling program for bottles and cans. We have also done fundraisers to send students to conferences for various meetings, and has given back to the community by volunteering their time to help others. For instance, members from the Club took a weekend and painted an elderly gentleman’s house.
- President: Audrey Hernandez
- Vice President: Miranda Monroe
- Treasurer: Adrian Mejia
- Secretary: Emily Shaffer
- SAC Representative: Jennifer Tusing
The Surgical Technology club meetings are biweekly beginning on September 27th, at 12:00pm to 1:00pm in the Surgical Technology building, building 1000, for the fall semester.
- Pumpkinfest (Community Event) Friday, October 28, 2022 from 5:00pm to 7:30pm
- London Bridge Days Parade (Community Event) Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 10:00am