Surgical Technology Club
Surgical Technology (SGT) Club
To promote professional growth and development, excellence in surgical technology, student mentorship, and community service as well as to foster a relationship with other campus organizations to help build a better school and neighborhood community.
The Surgical Technology Club has been involved in many activities both on campus and in our community. On campus, the Club was responsible for starting the recycling program for bottles and cans. We have also done fundraisers to send students to conferences for various meetings, and has given back to the community by volunteering their time to help others. For instance, members from the Club took a weekend and painted an elderly gentleman’s house.
2023-24 Academic Year
- President: Marissa Villafana
- Vice President: Katherine Laumeister
- Secretary/Treasurer: Natalie Redding
- SAC Representative: Marissa Villafana
- Club meetings are biweekly for the spring semester beginning on Monday, January 22, 2024 at 12:00pm via ZOOM
- Pinning Ceremony