The Student Activities Council (SAC) is designed to promote college spirit, provide a focal point for discussions between students and the college staff, and to give students a representative voice in college affairs.
Through its work, students are provided an opportunity to participate in the democratic process. Student Activities Council serves as a collective voice for students in student-related issues and concerns. Elected student leaders seek to promote a progressive cultural and social environment. SAC supports other clubs in an attempt to enhance the leadership mission of the college.
- President: Sunshine Boylan
- Vice President: Nicholas Magee
- Treasurer: TBD
- Secretary: TBD
- Bighorn Decoders Rep: Nicholas Magee/Robert Lowndes
- PTA Rep: Ethan Aragon and Brian Serafino
- PTK Rep: Melanie Arnold
- Student Art League Rep: James Stockbridge
- Surgical Technology Rep: Megan Popowski
- Veterans Club Rep: Matthew Saginario
- Creative Spaces Rep: Jillian Usher
Meeting dates, times, and locations to be determined. To be added to the agenda, please contact Diane Aquino
SAC officers are still needed for Academic Year 2018-2019! Election packets can be picked up at the Administration Office and/or Student Services. Declaration of Candidacy and Nominating Petition with a minimum of 25 verifiable signatures can be turned in to the Campus Administration Office. For more information, please contact Diane Aquino, Assistant to the Campus Dean, at (928) 505-3303 or firstname.lastname@example.org