Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Club
The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Club enhances the PTA program at MCC by encouraging unity among its members through professional and social activities. Throughout the year, the PTA club educates and promotes community awareness and engages in fundraising activities that support the Physical Therapy profession. The PTA club supports the second year students’ pursuit towards the pinning and graduation ceremonies as well as the licensure preparation course for their national boards.
PTA Club Benefits
There are many benefits to being part of a student club organization while you are attending school. Some of the benefits include:
- Leadership Opportunities
- Resume Building
- Community Service
- Student Recognition & Awards
2022-23 Academic Year
President – Dustin Gabler
Vice-President – Sydney Wheeler
Secretary – Trevonne Wilson, Jr.
Treasurer – Alexis Leon
AZPTA Representative – Yevgeniya (Jen) Starikov
SAC Representative – Dustin Gabler
- Biweekly on Monday beginning on September 26th, at 1:00pm to 2:00pm in the PTA lab/classroom for the fall semester.
- Pumpkinfest (Community Event) Friday, October 28, 2022 from 5:00pm to 7:30pm
- London Bridge Days Parade (Community Event) Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 10:00am
- Posture & Balance Screening (Community Event) Monday, November 7th, 2022 at 2:00pm to 4:00pm