The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Club enhances the PTA program at MCC by encouraging unity among its members through professional and social activities. Throughout the year, the PTA club educates and promotes community awareness and engages in fundraising activities that support the Physical Therapy profession. The PTA club supports the second year students’ pursuit towards the pinning and graduation ceremonies as well as the licensure preparation course for their national boards.
PTA Club Benefits
There are many benefits to being part of a student club organization while you are attending school. Some of the benefits include:
- Leadership Opportunities
- Resume Building
- Community Service
- Student Recognition & Awards
2020-2021 Academic Year
- President – Timothy Faulkner
- Vice-President – Brian Serafino
- Secretary – Abigail Ortiz
- Treasurer – Vacant
- AZPTA Representative – Brian Serafino
- SAC Representative – Brittany Williams
- PTA club meetings are biweekly beginning on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 from 11:15am to 12:15pm via Zoom for the spring semester.
- PTA Pinning Ceremony on Thursday, May 13th, 2021 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm