The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Club enhances the PTA program at MCC by encouraging unity among its members through professional and social activities. Throughout the year, the PTA club educates and promotes community awareness and engages in fundraising activities that support the Physical Therapy profession. The PTA club supports the second year students’ pursuit towards the pinning and graduation ceremonies as well as the licensure preparation course for their national boards.
PTA Club Benefits
There are many benefits to being part of a student club organization while you are attending school. Some of the benefits include:
- Leadership Opportunities
- Resume Building
- Community Service
- Student Recognition & Awards
- President – Rebecca Baldwin
- Vice-President – Erika Hiestand
- Secretary – Vacant
- Treasurer – Katelyn Blilie
- AZPTA Representative – James Allen
- SAC Representative – Brian Serafino
- Bi-weekly for the spring semester beginning on Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 2:00pm to 3:00pm in a room 204
The PTA Club is offering “FREE” Health and Wellness exercise classes on the Lake Havasu City campus for students, staff, and faculty for the spring semester.