The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Club enhances the PTA program at MCC by encouraging unity among its members through professional and social activities. Throughout the year, the PTA club educates and promotes community awareness and engages in fundraising activities that support the Physical Therapy profession. The PTA club supports the second year students’ pursuit towards the pinning and graduation ceremonies as well as the licensure preparation course for their national boards.
PTA Club Benefits
There are many benefits to being part of a student club organization while you are attending school. Some of the benefits include:
- Leadership Opportunities
- Resume Building
- Community Service
- Student Recognition & Awards
- President – Rebecca Baldwin
- Vice-President – Erika Hiestand
- Secretary – Kaitlyn Goodell
- Treasurer – Katelyn Blilie
- AZPTA Representative – Haley O’Leary
- SAC Representative – Brian Serafino
- SAC Representative – Ethan Aragon
- Fall meetings are bi-weekly beginning on Monday, October 1, 2018 at 12:45pm to 1:45pm in room 204
Class of 2020
Congratulations to the new PTA club officers!
Pictured Left to Right – First Row: Ethan Aragon, Brian Serafino, Erika Hiestand, Katelyn Billie, Rebecca Baldwin, Kaitlyn Goodell, and Haley O’Leary
Class of 2019
Thank you to our exiting PTA club officers and members!
Pictured Left to Right – First Row: Bridget Jacobs, Alyssa Zuccala, and Samantha Upton
Second Row: Karie Demyan, Savanna Nichols, Jenna Krautkremer, Jennifer Carlson, and Jackie Canez
Third Row: James Allen