The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Club enhances the PTA program at MCC by encouraging unity among its members through professional and social activities. Throughout the year, the PTA club educates and promotes community awareness and engages in fundraising activities that support the Physical Therapy profession. The PTA club supports the second year students’ pursuit towards the pinning and graduation ceremonies as well as the licensure preparation course for their national boards.
PTA Club Benefits
There are many benefits to being part of a student club organization while you are attending school. Some of the benefits include:
- Leadership Opportunities
- Resume Building
- Community Service
- Student Recognition & Awards
- President – Nicklas Peterson
- Vice-President – Leslie Marsh
- Secretary – Robert Ruiz
- Treasurer – Zachary Waggoner
- AZPTA Representative – Ricardo Zamudio
- SAC Representative – Kara Atkins
- SAC Representative – Alexis Mathews
- Spring semester 2019-20
- Bi-weekly beginning on Monday, February 10, 2020 from 11:00am to 1:00pm in room 204 on the LHC Campus
- Restaurant Fundraiser at LHC Panda Express on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 between 10:00am and 10:00pm.
- Volleyball Tournament Fundraiser on April 04, 2020 between 10:00am and 4:00pm at Rotary Park!