The purpose or mission of the MCC Business Club at Mohave Community College shall be to develop and broaden the skills and knowledge of students in various aspects of general business.
- To develop and open a channel of interpersonal communication for students, faculty, and the business community.
- To create networking opportunities and identify job and career opportunities for students in growth industries.
- To develop students professional business networking skills.
- To provide students with an authentic real world learning experience of the business environment through behind the scenes company tours.
The MCC Business Club at Mohave Community College shall be open to any and all students, faculty, staff, administration and alumni at Mohave Community College. Active membership shall be determined by:
- Response to Business Club surveys and e-mail communications.
- Member conduct in accordance with MCC Business Club expectations of professional conduct. This includes: professional conduct during business field trips; and cooperation with fellow MCC students, staff, and community members.
- Attendance at meetings is not required to maintain active status in the club.