The MCC community believes that every student deserves to be respected and celebrated for who they are. Come learn what it truly means to be an MCC student and see how Student Life on each MCC campus can help you learn, succeed and be truly you.
The goal of student life is to provide students with the total MCC experience. That means supporting student learning opportunities, leadership, involvement and creative expression in and beyond the classroom.
- Bighorn Science Club
- Business Club
- Chi Sigma Christian Student Assoc.
- Intramural Sports
- Ovis Club
- Psyched Out Club
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Club
- Radiologic Technology Club
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics
- Student American Dental Hygienists’ Association (SADHA)
- Student Nursing Organization (SNO)
- Surgical Technologist Club