Bighorn Trek 2023
Event Date: March 30, 2023
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Where: MCC Bullhead City Campus, 3400 Highway 95 Bullhead City, AZ
- Business & Industry leaders explain the education and training needed to move up the ladder of success
- Talk with MCC instructors about the benefits and careers their courses will bring you
- Hiring event! Current, local job opportunities with businesses looking to hire
- College faculty and staff will show you the easy steps to enroll in college
- Financial Aid experts will explain tuition assistance available to you, and how to avoid college debt
- Find out how MCC grads are saving thousands by starting here then transferring to a university
- Connect with community resources, service organizations, and representatives from local and regional governmental agencies
Bighorn Trek brings education, business, government and industry together for career fair and more
BULLHEAD CITY – Mohave Community College, the MCC Foundation and ARIZONA@WORK are partnering for this year’s Bighorn Trek event (formerly known as Connecting the Community, or ConCom).
The first annual Bighorn Trek event will feature college programs and businesses who hire those program graduates. ARIZONA@WORK will hold a large hiring event with many businesses throughout the tristate searching for employees, so job seekers should bring their resumes. The annual MCC Show and Shine Car Show will also be a prominent feature at the event, helping highlight the College Auto Collision Repair and Auto Service programs.
Be a Bighorn Trek Sponsor and/or Vendor
Or Download the Vendor/Sponsor Sponsor Packet, fill it out and drop it off at the MCC’s Bullhead City Dean’s office at 3400 Highway 95, building 200. Digital copies may be emailed it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendors & Sponsors, for your convenience you can sign up and pay online through the Foundation. Sponsor Registrations requested by Wed. March 8. Standard Vendor Registrations will be accepted until Mon. March 20.
All proceeds will go to the MCC Foundation to help fund college scholarships for local MCC students in the Mohave Community College district.
If you would like to more information about participating in this great community event please contact Gary Cooper, Dean of Student & Community Engagement for the Bullhead City Campus – email@example.com or (928) 704-9400.
Bighorn Trek 2023 Primary Sponsors – More Coming Soon