These seven steps will help you complete your FAFSA, which includes grants and loans. Click on the steps for additional information.
• File your Federal taxes
• File your FAFSA
• Helpful FAFSA tips
• How will I know if I need help filling my FAFSA?
• Review your student aid report and update for FAFSA if necessary
• Use the IRS data retrieval tool (DRT) to update the income information on your FAFSA
• Helpful tips in using the DRT
• Complete verification (if selected by the Federal student aid processor)
• Accept your financial aid awards and review document requests in NetPartner
• Check NetPartner frequently for updates to verification, your financial aid awards and important dates and announcements