Mohave Community College (MCC) and Arizona State University (ASU) have formed a partnership to promote positive and seamless experiences for students transferring from MCC to ASU. The partnership is called MyPath2ASU™ which provides meaningful incentives for students who complete the AGEC (Arizona General Education Curriculum) and an associate of arts, business or science degree before transferring to ASU (see Student Benefits below).
Mohave Community College students can start planning their path to ASU on day one of their college journey with the MyPath2ASU™ transfer experience. Choose from more than 400 course-by-course major maps that lead to on-ground or online ASU bachelor’s degrees. By picking a major and identifying a transfer institution, MyPath2ASU™ helps to identify what courses to take at your transfer institution for an ASU baccalaureate degree. Save time, money and minimize loss of credit during the transfer journey. Students receive a set of customized tools to ensure a simple, seamless transition into one of the nation’s top 10 universities for undergraduate education.
MyPath2ASU™, a customized transfer experience
A suite of self-service transfer tools that help transfer students:
- Save time and money by planning your time to degree completion
- Customize course-by-course pathways by term to minimize loss of transfer credit
- Track course applicability and degree progress in real-time through additional Transfer Guide tools like My Transfer Guide
- Personalized communication per major of choice to help students academically prepare for their ASU major
- Access to ASU’s transfer coordinators and pre-enrollment services, and invitations to special events at ASU
- Earn Guaranteed Admission into the major of your choice if all requirements are satisfied*
Mohave Community College MyPath2ASU™ transfer process
- Create a MyPath2ASU™: Choose from over 400 online and on-campus course-by-course guided pathways. Creating a MyPath2ASU™ helps with course applicability and provides learner navigation by assisting students with what classes to take at their transfer institution for their ASU bachelor’s degree.
- MyPath2ASU™ sign-up: Receive all the pathway benefits to stay on track to earn an ASU bachelor’s degree. Gain 24/7 direct access to self-service, degree progress tracking through My Transfer Guide to minimize loss of credit
- Track your degree progress: You’re well on your way to ASU. Once you’ve activated your My Transfer Guide account, you can easily track your degree progress and make updates to your MyPath2ASU™. Receive personalized ASU communications to prepare academically and build a connection to ASU. Remember to save your username and password.
- Complete your MyPath2ASU™: Prepare to transfer to ASU. Meet with ASU transfer specialists for pre-enrollment services and attend special ASU events. You’re one step closer to achieving your academic goals. Apply to ASU one year before completing your MyPath2ASU™. Thrive as an ASU Sun Devil and earn your ASU bachelor’s degree.
For more information visit the MyPath2ASU™ resource pages:
- Explore ASU degree programs
- Get started with MyPath2ASU™
- Search MyPath2ASU™ majors
- Attend a MyPath2ASU™ live workshop