Outgoing Transcript Request Information

Please read all available options before selecting an order method. If at any time you have any questions regarding the ordering process, please contact MCC Connect at 866.664.2832.

Transcripts may be requested online, by mail, or in person. (Faxed or emailed requests cannot be accepted.) If a student has any indebtedness with the college, it must be cleared prior to the processing of a transcript request.

Students are strongly encouraged to check their unofficial transcripts before placing an order. If your request is processed prior to grades being entered or credentials being conferred, they may not be on the outgoing transcripts. If grades or credentials are needed, please select the most appropriate processing option from the drop-down box.

During peak periods and holidays, it may take up to 10 business days from the receipt of the request in the Registrar’s Office for the request to be processed. For those students needing transcripts expedited, a rush processing and rush delivery option is available.

For rush transcript requests, we utilize UPS, 2nd Day Air. For example, a transcript leaving our office on a Tuesday would be guaranteed to be delivered by the end of the day on Thursday assuming all three days were normal business days (Alaska and Hawaii are not guaranteed as some locations require additional transit time). This does not pertain to rush delivery orders sent to P.O. Box addresses. Rush delivery orders that are sent to a P.O. Box address will be sent via USPS Express. USPS Express may take up to three days for delivery. For this reason, street addresses are preferred for rush delivery orders.

Mohave Community College makes no guarantees as to the timeliness of deliveries once the transcript is picked up by UPS or the United States Postal Service. USPS delivery times may vary due to holidays and weekends, particularly during seasonal peaks. Students must plan accordingly.

Online Ordering Options (only available through the National Student Clearinghouse)
Delivery Method Base Fee Handling Fee NSC Fee* Total Cost
Regular Mail $5.00 n/a $2.25 $7.25
Electronic (PDF)** $0.00 $1.75 $2.25 $4.00
Rush Electronic (PDF)** $0.00 $21.75 $2.25 $24.00
Rush Mail $5.00 $50.00 $2.25 $57.25
*NSC Fee subject to change, without notice. Amount will be confirmed at the time of order.
**MCC does not guarantee that electronic or student-issued transcripts will be accepted by the receiver as official. Please check with your receiving institution to ensure they will accept an electronic or student-issued transcript before selecting this option to avoid the expense of reordering.


By Mail / In Person Ordering Options (please complete the Transcript Request form)
Delivery Method Base Fee Rush Processing and Mail Delivery Fee Total Costs
Regular Mail Only $20.00 n/a $20.00
Rush Mail with Rush Processing $50.00 $20.00 $70.00
All transcript requests received by mail must include payment in the form of cashier’s check or money order.

The release of educational records requires your signature (per Federal Law – FERPA). This means the request cannot be made by parents, spouses, children or friends.

Unofficial Transcripts

If you are a current student, unofficial transcripts may be accessed from your MyMohave Portal.