Before submitting a request for college transcript evaluation, please follow the steps below:
- Complete a Degree Declaration form, and turn it in to student services.
- Call MCC Connect at 866.664.2832, to be sure that your transcript has been received by MCC.
- Once college transcripts are confirmed as received, complete the Transcript Evaluation Request Form.
- Spell out the entire name of the college or university from which the transcripts are arriving. Example: Arizona State University, not ASU.
- You do not need to request evaluation for high school transcripts.
It takes approximately 4 weeks from the time your request is received for the evaluation to be completed (peak enrollment times may take longer).
To check if the evaluation is complete, login to your MyMohave Portal and review your unofficial transcripts under the ‘Students’ tab.