Before submitting a request for college transcript evaluation, please follow the steps below:
- Complete a Degree Declaration form, and turn it in to student services.
- Call MCC Connect at 866.664.2832, to be sure that your transcript has been received by MCC.
- Once college transcripts are confirmed as received, complete the Transcript Evaluation Request Online Form.
- Complete all required information on the request form.
- Spell out the entire name of the college or university from which the transcripts are arriving. Example: Arizona State University, not ASU.
- Do not request evaluation for high school transcripts.
It takes approximately 4 business weeks from the time your request is received for the evaluation to be completed (peak enrollment times may take longer).
You will be notified through the email account you provide on the request form when your transcript evaluation is complete. You will also be notified if there is any problem with your request.