Area high schools and Mohave Community College may offer college courses during the school day that can be counted toward both high school and college graduation requirements. “All students enrolled for college credit shall be high school juniors or seniors. All students in the course, including those not electing to enroll for college credit, shall satisfy the prerequisites for the course as published in the college catalog and shall comply with college policies regarding student placement in courses.” [ARS 15-1821.01]
For more information, contact your local campus director of student services or recruiter.
- Kingman Academy of Learning High School
- Kingman High School
- Lake Havasu High School
- Mohave Accelerated Learning Center
- Mohave High School (Bullhead City)
- River Valley High School (Mohave Valley)
The process of going to college can be a bit overwhelming at times for students and parents both. MCC Parent Connect is here to help parents guide their child through college successfully by giving parents the resources they need.
Click here to see the Dual Enrollment Placement Guide.
Parents that would like to learn more about:
- Paying for college
- How students can earn college credit while in high school
- Admissions and registration process
- Applying for financial aid
- Placement scores and what they mean
Parents are encouraged to call 866.664.2832. Even though college is a big decision it doesn’t have to be overwhelming.