Welcome to Mohave Community College and congratulations on your choice to improve your quality of life and income potential!

Our graduates earn $725,000 more in their careers, compared to those who only have a high school diploma. 

MCC has not raised tuition in several years and is the most affordable in Arizona. Plus, most of our students receive tuition assistance.

Click here and check out what some of our students and alumni are saying.

If you’re a new student, or are returning after more than a year off from MCC, just complete the free online application.  Heads up, you’ll need proof of U.S. citizenship/lawful immigration status to be considered for in-state or Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) tuition rates.  

Once your application is complete, confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address you provide, with instructions on how to proceed.

If you have any questions please contact one of our admissions specialists listed on this page. You can also send us an e-mail, chat with us here online, or call 866-664-2832 – that’s 1-866-MOHAVECC.

Admissions Application

mcc grad earn 625-thousand dollars more than those with just  high school diplomas

MCC graduates earn more

MCC graduates enter fields in which they earn between $42,640 to $65,000 thousand a year on average. Compare that to those in the Mohave County region with only a high school diploma who earn $24,500 per year on average. An MCC graduate has the potential to earn $725,600 more in their career than a Mohave County resident who only has a high school diploma.

Students find that once they start at MCC, a bright future starts to take shape. Lake Havasu City Mayor Cal Sheehy started taking MCC classes when he was a student at Lake Havasu High School.  

Bullhead City Police Chief Brian Williamson used the college’s Veterans Services to help him get on the path to success. 

Mohave County Supervisor Jean Bishop was a single working mother when she started at MCC. The college’s flexible schedules helped her succeed.  

Hear them in their own words on the We Are MCC page.

Printer friendly page