Our Faculty Affiliates provide curriculum and assessment coordination and professional development services to part and full-time faculty to ensure optimal student outcomes, faculty success, and institutional effectiveness. The Affiliates are currently employed resident faculty members who are appointed to limited-term assignments by the Executive Vice President, based on faculty nominations.
- Work collaboratively with faculty to develop and implement effective, student-centered teaching strategies.
- Provide one-on-one consultation with faculty members to address the challenges of teaching as compared to working in the industry.
- Provide guidance on adult learning theory and practice.
- Develops program materials to support faculty effectiveness.
- Assists faculty in finding and employing available MCC resources; acts as a liaison with MCC departments, faculty, and staff to provide information on program services.