COURSE OFFERED EACH SEMESTERNursing Assistant (NAP 115) SEARCH HERE
POTENTIAL CAREER EARNINGS VIEW HERE
Inspiring students to advance their knowledge, skills, and attitudes to strengthen our communities.
Building capacity in our communities by empowering individuals through innovative, quality nursing education.
This one semester course will include classroom, practical, and clinical experience. Upon successful completion you will be able to take your state certification exam. Upon passing the state exam the student can complete the on-line application thru the Arizona Board of Nursing, requesting certification or license. Mohave Community College is an active participant with the WAVE/CTED and AZ@Work programs.
This course is available:
- On all campus locations
- In a traditional 15-week semester format
- In an accelerated eight (8) week, evening format
- During the Fall, Spring, and Summer
Nursing Assistant Program Student Resource Guide has all information to assist you with program and clinical requirements.
Enrollment in the Nursing Assistant program is as easy as having your MCC Student ID number, appropriate score on reading assessment exam or completion of PCS021 and appropriate score on math assessment exam or completion of PCS023.
Prior to enrolling in the course
- Please review the Nursing Assistant Welcome Letter
- Complete a Registration Permissions Request form found in the letter.
- Once your registration permission has been granted you will receive an email letting you know you can register for the class.
- All requirements that need to be completed prior to class starting are outlined in the welcome letter. You can start working on these requirements prior to enrolling in the class.
- The due date for all clinical health documents is three (3) weeks prior to the start of class.
If you have any questions regarding the program or enrollment process, contact Cheri at email@example.com or 928.681.5620.
Nursing Assistant First Time Pass Rate
|52%||No cohorts offered due to COVID||65%||69% * Summer cohort pending|
Professional Licensure and Certification Disclosure
Successful completion of this program could lead to professional licensure or certification within the state of Arizona. View this state guide to identify other states in which MCC program requirements fulfill educational guidelines for professional licensure and certification.