“The mission of Mohave Community College is to be a learning-centered institution, serving all constituencies, inspiring excellence through innovation and empowering students to succeed.”
“The work and service of Mohave Community College will be directed toward increasing countywide educational attainment levels and contributing to the economic growth and resilience of Mohave County.”
1.) MCC will drive educational attainment and student success.
- Institutionalize a philosophy of student success
- Offer competitive academic programs that meet student and community needs and opportunities
- Provide teaching and learning environments that foster excellence and encourage inquiry/creativity
- Strengthen the College’s policies, processes, and business practices to facilitate student access
- Strengthen student support services to facilitate student completion
- Cultivate a campus environment that encourages student success and engagement
2.) MCC will enhance its value to the community by strengthening its outreach, involvement, and partnerships.
- Promote a positive image of the College and raise awareness of its strengths
- Strengthen relationships with business, educational, governmental and non-profit organizations in support of regional workforce and economic development
- Expand current and create new partnerships to engage multiple sectors of the community in civic engagement activities, with particular focus on underserved communities
- Provide opportunities for greater engagement between the College and the community
3.) MCC will plan and manage sustainable, quality growth.
- Develop and Implement an Integrated Enrollment Management Plan
- Align financial and human resources to the changing needs of the external environment
- Raise external funds to augment College Affordability
- Encourage an internal climate that embraces and implements Core College Values
- Create a climate that is willing to challenge existing structures and practices to improve outcomes