Using the WEPA Printer/Scanner Station
There are many ways to use the WEPA machines
If a student has “leftover” money from the old JICS/MyMohave what will happen to those funds?
All accounts will be zeroed out at the end of the Fall 2017 semester. No refunds will be given.
What happens if I have leftover money in my WEPA account and I’m graduating/leaving MCC?
You can request a refund by calling 800-675-7639 and requesting a refund directly from WEPA
Who will accept payments for $5.00 WEPA cards?
See Student Services for a once per semester $5.00 pre-paid WEPA print card. Exact change only, during normal business hours.
Will these cards be replenished each semester for students?
The cards to not automatically refill, though the balances will carry forward as long as you have the card.
WEPA MCC Login
- Using the WEPA Login to gain access to your account.
- Then select Mohave Community College from the school drop down.
- You will be re-directed to your log screen in for Mohave Community College where you will need to enter your student login credentials.
Once you enter in your MCC login credentials, you are directed to your WEPA account so you can begin uploading documents to send to the WEPA Print machine.
Uploading documents to your WEPA account
WEPA mobile app
Depositing funds to your WEPA Account
Accessing WEPA Print from an MCC Resource
Each of the student computers on campus are equipped with the WEPA Print Desktop Icon. This icon can be used to login into your WEPA account and send your documents to the WEPA account and to the machine to print.
Click the desktop icon.
- You will then be directed to enter in your login credentials for MCC
- Choose the document that you want to print.
- Go to the print option for your document (File Print)
- The WEPA Black and White printer will automatically default as the selected printer. If you want different printing options, (color, landscape) you must select them by choosing the down arrow on the right of the printer box and making the selection.
5. After selecting the print icon, your document is automatically assigned to your WEPA account and is available to print at the WEPA Print Station.
Using the WEPA Print Station
Scanning at the WEPA Print Station
Do not forget to log out of the WEPA Print Station when you are done!