Coming Spring 2018
Using the WEPA Printer/Scanner Station
There are 5 ways to use the WEPA machines, student & WEPA account logins, WEPA Document Code , USB device and scanning.
- Use your @students.mohave.edu (automatically enrolled)
- Once logged in you should see uploaded documents that can be printed
- Select Document and then use the green print icon on the bottom of the screen
- Select Payment method, credit card, debit card, prepaid print card or WEPA account balance if applicable.
- Print and collect document.
WEPA Account Login- (www.wepanow.com)
- Use or create WEPA account log in information- Alternative email address
- Locate document that you want to print
- Select document, payment method and use green print icon to print
- Collect printed document.
WEPA Document Code
- Each time a document is uploaded to a WEPA account it is assigned a code
- Click the WEPA Code Icon and enter in the document code
- Select the document, payment method and the print icon
- Collect the printed document
- Located in the front of the machine is a USB slot.
- Insert the USB device
- Retrieve the document from the device
- Select Green Print Icon and use payment method
- Collect the printed document.
Scanning – Scanner is located next to the Printer/Scanner Station
- Place document in Scanner
- Select scan option on WEPA machine screen on the right hand side.
- Select scanning option on the home screen and scan document
- Select Payment option, then print icon and collect document
If a student has “leftover” money from the old JICS/MyMohave what will happen to those funds?
All accounts will be zeroed out at the end of the Fall 2017 semester. No refunds will be given.
What happens if I have leftover money in my WEPA account and I’m graduating/leaving MCC?
You can request a refund by calling 800-675-7639 and requesting a refund directly from WEPA
Who will accept payments for $5.00 WEPA cards?
See Student Services for a once per semester $5.00 pre-paid WEPA print card. Exact change only, during normal business hours.
Will these cards be replenished each semester for students?
The cards to not automatically refill, though the balances will carry forward as long as you have the card.
Logging into the your WEPA Account from outside MCC
- Using the WEPA Login to gain access to your account.
- Then select Mohave Community College from the school drop down.
- You will be re-directed to your log screen in for Mohave Community College where you will need to enter your student login credentials.
Once you enter in your login credentials, you are directed to your WEPA account so you can begin uploading documents to send to the WEPA Print machine.
Uploading documents to your WEPA account
- Log into your WEPA account using WEPA Login. Once logged into your WEPA Account you can begin loading your documents that you want to print.
- Chose the WEB upload option on your WEPA Dashboard and then you will be directed to the up load screen.
- From here, you can see the different types of files that are available to up load as well as your print options. The WEPA machine automatically defaults to B&W single-sided and standard paper options. However, color, double sided and landscaped options are available.
- When you are ready to upload your documents, simply select choose file, select your document, your print options and then lastly send it to WEPA
Your document is assigned a WEPA code that can be used to access the document from the WEPA Machine. You code is displayed along with your document back on your WEPA account home screen.
Depositing funds to your WEPA Account
The WEPA Printer Stations do not take cash. However, debit cards, credit cards, PayPal Transfer, and pre-loaded WEPA pay cards can be used for adding funds to your WEPA account.
- Simply log into your WEPA account using WEPA Login
- Under the “More Options” link you can deposit funds into your WEPA account
3. Choose the amount you wish to deposit and enter your billing and card information. If you are using PayPal to add the funds, you will need to login with your PayPal credentials.
Once the information is completed, remember to use the SUBMIT CC Deposit at the bottom.
Accessing WEPA Print from an MCC Resource
Each of the student computers on campus are equipped with the WEPA Print Desktop Icon. This icon can be used to login into your WEPA account and send your documents to the WEPA account and to the machine to print.
Click the desktop icon.
- You will then be directed to enter in your login credentials for MCC
- Choose the document that you want to print.
- Go to the print option for your document (File Print)
- The WEPA Black and White printer will automatically default as the selected printer. If you want different printing options, (color, landscape) you must select them by choosing the down arrow on the right of the printer box and making the selection.
5. After selecting the print icon, your document is automatically assigned to your WEPA account and is available to print at the WEPA Print Station.
Using the WEPA Print Station
The WEPA machines are located in the library on each campus and have several ways to retrieve and print your uploaded documents.
- Touch the screen of the WEPA Print Station and follow the onscreen prompts.
- You can chose I am a student and you will be directed to the WEPA Login page.
- You can chose I am guest and you will be directed to the login page.
- You can chose WEPA code and input the code your document was assigned after it was uploaded.
- You can chose Cloud or USB, or Scan and pull your document from your cloud, insert a USB device into the port in the front of the machine or use the scanner next to the WEPA machine and scan your documents that you want to print.
- Click on the document or documents you want to print and WEPA will provide you with a pricing total based on the number of copies and your printing preferences (e.g. Black and White, Color, etc.)
- Once all selections are made click the print icon and chose your payment method (WEPA account, print card or credit card.) Insert your card into the payment slot if applicable.
- The WEPA Print Station will print your documents.
Scanning at the WEPA Print Station
The WEPA Machines offer a scanning option and users are allowed to scan and print or scan and send their documents to their cloud account.
Select the Scan icon on the far right of the WEPA home screen and another window will populate with access to the scanner.
Click the scanner icon on the right hand side to access the scanning menu
Once the scanner screen is loaded and your document is placed on the scanner you are ok to scan. Click the green scan option below and your scanned document will arrive.
Here you are presented with options to remove the scan and rotate the scan. This process can be repeated if you have multiple pages you wish to scan.
Once satisfied with your document image, you must submit the image to your WEPA account. From here you can chose to make copies or send it to your cloud.
If making copies you are presented with options including amounts of copies, single or double sided, or color preference.
Once you are satisfied with your copies you must choose the green copy button to advance to your payment methods. (WEPA account, Print Card or Credit Card. You will notice that WEPA provides you with a total for your prints at the bottom of the screen.)
Once payment is satisfied the WEPA machine will print our your document for retreival.
Do not forget to log out of the WEPA Print Station when you are done!