Facility Use and Rentals

Facility Use and Rentals

To request a space for an event, please complete the Facility Use Request Form and submit it to the respective Dean of Student and Community Engagement at the information provided below. PLEASE NOTE: Open the form in Acrobat or use the “Print to PDF” option. Information will not save in a browser window.

Facility Use Request Form

Bullhead City Campus
3400 Highway 95
Bullhead City, AZ 86442
Phone: 928.758.3926
Fax: 928.704.9460
Lake Havasu City Campus
1977 Acoma Blvd. West
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Phone: 928.855.7812
Fax: 928.453.1836
Neal Campus – Kingman
1971 Jagerson Ave., Bldg. 300
Kingman, AZ 86409
Phone: 928.757.4331
Fax: 928.757.0837
North Mohave Campus
480 S Central
Colorado City AZ 86021
Phone: 928.391.2342
Fax: 928.391.2337

For events with special set-up, please indicate on the Facility Use Request Form. A special set-up includes any of the following items: moving or adding furniture, telephone or interactive video- conferencing, requesting additional computer or Audio Visual equipment or assistance; serving food; utilizing facility beyond normally scheduled operating hours, parking issues, etc.

To ensure that the College is able to accommodate events with special set-up requests, please make sure you submit your request at least four weeks prior to your event.

Common Set-Up Styles

Table setup examples

Facility Use Policy & Procedures:

The College has a number of policies and procedures related to facility use and conduct on campus. By completing a facility use request form, you agree to abide by these policies and procedures. PLEASE NOTE: Open the form in Acrobat or use the “Print to PDF” option. Information will not save in a browser window. Policies and Procedures are available on the College’s website.  

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

Can College facilities be used for any kind of activity?

The College is not obligated to permit usage for any activity that may be contrary to policy or the safety of the persons involved or property used; or in the best interest of the College. 

What events and programs have priority at the College?

Instructional related, programs, activities for students, and other College-related activities have priority over non-College activities.  We are not able to move classes out of a classroom to accommodate a request for space. 

What types of facilities are available?

Each campus has a variety of different spaces such as large multi-purpose rooms, classrooms, computer labs, conference rooms and outdoor spaces. Instructional labs and studios are typically not available for single use rental.  Contact the individual campuses for specific availability.

Why does the College charge a rental fee for outside organizations? (click here to see the 2024-2025 Facilities Use Fees)

State law requires that public entities, like colleges, receive “fair value” for the use of their facilities.  The College charges outside organizations a “fair value rent” for the use of facilities, tables, chairs, and technology equipment.  The College does offer discounted rental rates for non-profit organizations. 

The College can provide waivers of rental fees for events sponsored by organizations who work towards goals that benefit the College, our students, or whose primary function benefits MCC.   To be considered for a fee waiver, an event must meet at least one the following criteria:
  1. The activity for which the facility is to be used relates directly to the College’s mission of education and training.
  2. The value or benefit that the College receives from the activity is substantially equivalent to the amount of rent that the College is foregoing.
  3. The event is for a professional organization in which a MCC employee or affiliate actively participates, and whose objectives directly relate to the employee’s work at the College or the affiliate’s College responsibilities. 
  4. A MCC employee or elected officials participates in and is responsible for managing the event.

Can we serve food and/or alcohol at our event?

To meet the requirements of the College’s insurance carrier, we ask that you use a professional caterer, local restaurant, or other professional food handlers such as grocery stores that prepare party trays. Possession and or consumption of alcohol on College property is prohibited with the exception of special events that have been granted direct authorization of the College President in compliance with all College procedures, local and state regulations.

What are the college’s insurance requirements for outside organizations?

Outside organizations are required to submit a certificate of insurance showing that the organization has insurance coverage, whether or not the group pays for the facility rental.  

We ask that the certificate of insurance list the College as additional insured with the address of the site hosting your event.  Certificates of insurance should have general liability minimum limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence. 

Please contact your organization’s insurance agent for assistance in issuing a certificate of insurance.

Information Tables

The College offers an option for any organization to host an information table in the commons area of one of our campuses. Tables include up to two six-foot rectangular tables and four chairs. Access to power is available in some areas. All College buildings have public wi-fi networks and the wi-fi password is posted throughout College buildings.

Tables for MCC departments, clubs, or organizations are offered at no cost. To assist students planning on transferring to a four-year institution, tables are offered at no cost for transfer colleges and universities.

Additional Information

For more information on construction projects, select the button below.
Construction Updates

Printer friendly page