Applications are now being accepted for Spring 2019 for the Bullhead City Campus.
- TB tests
- Valid CPR card
This is a 6 week program that includes classroom, labs and hands-on clinicals.
This program will provide students with the theory and skills required by the NCIA to practice as an Assisted Living Caregiver in the assisted living or home setting.
MCC’s curriculum covers the required critical areas including identify the levels of care within assisted living facility, as well as legal and ethical issues, resident’s rights and mental health issues.
Students will demonstrate basic care giving skills, medication management and maintenance of home environment as well as effective communication, ethical and legal behaviors.
- The courses will run from January 14th through March 2nd.
- The classes will meet on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4:30PM till 9:00PM.
- Weeks 1-3; students will attend lab on Saturdays from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm.
- Weeks 4-6; students will be placed into a clinical setting on Saturdays and times will vary.
- The Arizona state certification exam will be offered in March on the Bullhead City campus.
Application Deadline to apply to the program is January 11, 2019 by 5:00PM.