Posted on in Press Release.
Bookmark the permalink.
Printer friendly page
MOHAVE COUNTY – Mohave Community College is pleased to announce a new alliance with Arizona State University to provide students a seamless transfer experience with the MyPath2ASU program.
“The transfer path from MCC to ASU puts students first, and gives them the tools and information they need to easily transfer and continue their pursuit of a bachelor’s degree,” said MCC President Dr. Stacy Klippenstein. “MCC always appreciates these types of transfer pathways with our university partners.”
MyPath2ASU™ allows students to take the steps needed, at the start of their college experience, to successfully plan their transfer to ASU, ensuring a smooth transition process and student success.
It is a set of customized tools available to transfer students from accredited colleges, including MCC. The tools ensure a seamless transfer experience to ASU after earning credits or an associate degree from Mohave Community College and other accredited colleges, which helps shorten the time to degree completion.
Through this partnership, students using MyPath2ASU™ will find their transfer experience simplified. They will have access to personalized benefits to help them navigate the transfer experience, to include:
- End-to-end learner navigation through course-by-course guided pathways
- Ensure course applicability by assisting students with taking courses that apply to their associate and ASU bachelor’s degree
- Guaranteed general admission to ASU and admission into MyPath2ASU™ major choice if all requirements are satisfied; Some majors have additional or higher admission requirements
- More than 400 course-by-course guided pathways into immersion and online ASU degree programs
- Self-service, degree progress tracking through My Transfer Guide to minimize loss of credit
- Connected experience through personalized ASU communications to prepare academically and build a connection to ASU
Mohave Community College and ASU will work collaboratively to promote educational degree pathways containing ground and online course offerings. These pathways will ensure their courses are applicable toward their degree in their chosen major and minimize credit loss.
MCC partners with more than 20 universities to help students continue their higher education goals. The college provides educational, economic development, cultural enrichment opportunities and resources at four campuses and online throughout Mohave County. Students may apply for free at MCC at Apply.Mohave.Edu or by calling 866-MOHAVECC for assistance.