Attention Mohave Community College RN graduates and past Alumni!
If you are still looking to complete your RN-BSN program or you are still shopping around, please read the following exciting information from our partner – Chamberlain University!
Mohave Community College partnership with Chamberlain University grants you a 30% tuition savings (right now only for the Sep 2020 start date), waived application fee, and complimentary transcript request on their online RN-BSN program! Schedule a guaranteed appointment time with Chamberlain’s rep, Amber Hughes, to learn more CLICK HERE
Mohave Community College Partnership with Chamberlain Benefits:
- For a limited time – Chamberlain is offering for the upcoming Sep 2020 start date a 30% tuition savings on their RN-BSN program to Mohave CC RN grads!
- Credit hours to complete the 1-year program will range from 30-45 credits based on potential transfer credit. 100% online and offer lifestyle friendly flexibility!
- Waived application fee
- Chamberlain will request and pay for all your official transcripts to give you an official in-writing evaluation of how many credits you would be left with, cost, and even your anticipated BSN grad date! All this before you even decide to start! You can’t lose!
- State date every 8 weeks – but the 30% savings is only valid for Sep 2020 start right now.
JUMP START-DUAL ENROLLMENT GRANT! TAKE TWO CLASSES FOR FREE TOWARD CHAMBERLAIN’S RN-BSN PROGRAM!
- If you have yet to receive your conferred degree from Mohave CC – THIS IS FOR YOU!
- Students enrolled in Mohave’s ADN program enroll concurrently in Chamberlain University’s Jump-Start RN to BSN Dual Enrollment Grant Program
- Chamberlain provides dual enrollment students a grant for two free (tuition and fees) online courses (7 credit hours)
- Which means total program credit hour range could drop down to 23-38 credits based on potential transfer credit.
- Students must begin one of the two courses (NR-351 and NR-305) before the conferral of their Diploma or ADN degree from Mohave
- I’m sorry to say – if you have already received your conferred degree from Mohave this will not apply to you.
Schedule a guaranteed appointment time with Amber Hughes CLICK HERE for more information on degree programs and your savings, or feel free to contact Amber directly at 480-930-3289 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to connect.
For more information about starting on the path to become a registered nurse, head to https://www.mohave.edu/academics/certificates/nursing