How Do I Get Accommodations?

  1. Call MCC Connect at 866.664.2832 to make an appointment with a Student Services Specialist.
  2. Complete an Application for Disability Support Services during your appointment with a Student Services Specialist, and discuss the accommodations you wish to request.
  3. Obtain your disability documentation from your medical, educational or psychological professional.
  4. Bring a copy of your disability documentation to your appointment, or sign a release to have MCC request documentation from your provider.
  5. Discuss appropriate courses with the Student Services Specialist.
  6. MCC Disability Services will review your documentation and accommodation requests to make recommendations about reasonable accommodations.
  7. MCC Disability Services may contact you with questions or for clarification.
  8. Accommodation forms will be sent to your Student Services Specialist for your signature.
  9. Once signed these forms will be sent to your instructors.

In order for a student to receive accommodations, Accommodation forms must be reviewed and signed by the student and Disability Services every semester a student is registered for classes.

Signed Accommodation forms will be sent to your instructors. Students should discuss their requested accommodations with each instructor.

Mohave Community College does not provide personal assistants, eyeglasses, hearing aids, other devices of a personal nature, nor transportation.