FAQ Details

Home » FAQ Details

FAQ Details

Can I advance my career with this type of education?

Paralegals can achieve career advancement after their AAS degree by continuing their education at a four-year school.

Students may also take continuing legal education offered by the State Bar Association and obtain the basic and advanced certifications for paralegals from NALS (the National Association for legal professionals), or NALA  (the National Association of Legal Assistants). These certifications are not mandatory for paralegals, but are nationally recognized by the legal profession.

Previous Page