» Community & Business
Community & Business
As a “community” college, MCC serves people of all ages and interests, in addition to students seeking certificates and degrees.
Businesses, agencies and community groups can take advantage of MCC’s facilities and services including:
- Meeting rooms, classrooms and the interactive television (ITV) classrooms. The ITV system allows people in 14 different locations throughout Mohave County to meet all at once without leaving their own communities.
- The campus libraries and online library, which can be accessed 24/7 from any Internet connected computer.
- Public computers located in the libraries are available during regular library hours.
- Small Business Development Center offers free confidential counseling for small business owners and individuals wishing to start a new business.
- The Career Services office has countless resources to help people discover their ideal career and to learn more about the types of jobs, working conditions and compensation for those careers.
- Corporate Education at MCC provides customized training for business, industry and government agencies, both management training and skills training for employees, at a modest fee.
- Community Education offers lifestyle and leisure classes for all ages. These non-credit courses feature hands-on learning with no tests or grades. Make new friends while learning for the fun of it!
- The MCC Speakers’ Bureau is made up of individuals from MCC and within the communities who are available to speak at no charge on a variety of topics.
- Individuals who would like to support the college can do so through the Mohave Community College Foundation.
If you have a special need that is not addressed above, contact the campus dean on the nearest campus and discover how MCC can be of service.