Who can register online?
- Returning students from one year or less
- New students who have completed admissions forms, new student orientation and have access to the MCC student portal
Note: You must have completed all course prerequisites.
If you don’t meet these requirements, you can start the enrollment/registration process by going to the Admissions page or talking with an academic advisor on campus.
OK, I qualify! What's next?
- Go to JICS
- Enter your JICS user name (6-digit MCC student ID). (If you forgot your student ID number, show your picture ID to a student services staff member. They can help you.) Enter your password/PIN (Default is your birth date as MMDDYY)
- Once you’re in JICS, click the Student tab
- Scroll down and click Course Search
- Select the Term (semester)
- Search for courses and select sections desired
- When finished, scroll to Your Schedule, click My Account Info and click My Account Balance
- Click the online payment link or see the cashier on your campus to complete your registration