Who can register online?
- Returning students from one year or less
- New students who have completed admissions forms, new student orientation and have access to the MCC student portal
Note: You must have completed all course prerequisites.
If you don’t meet these requirements, you can start the enrollment/registration process by going to the Admissions page or talking with an academic advisor on campus.
OK, I qualify! What's next?
- Go to JICS
- Enter your JICS username (first initial of first name full last name last four of student ID). (If you forgot your student ID number, please call MCC Connect at 866.664.2832. They can help you.) Enter your password (Default is your username with the first letter capitalized - for example, Steven Smith with ID 000000 would be Ssmith0000)
- Once you’re in JICS, click the Student tab
- Scroll down and click Course Search
- Select the Term (semester)
- Search for courses and select sections desired
- When finished, scroll to Your Schedule, click My Account Info and click My Account Balance
- Click the online payment link or see the cashier on your campus to complete your registration
Save your seat - Be financially complete
To save your registration for the Fall 2014 semester, you must have pending financial aid that will cover your entire tuition and fee bill showing on your Course and Fee Statement in JICS for the Fall semester.
- Sign up for a payment plan and prepare for monthly payments to cover the full bill, or the remaining balance after financial aid pays,
- Pay in full for your courses, or
- Utilize financial aid to cover all or part of your bill.
Pending financial aid must be in place prior to registering for the upcoming semester. If you do not see pending aid on your Course and Fee Statement, you must pay in full or sign up for a payment plan no later than August 9, 2014 for the Fall semester.
To ensure your classes are reserved for Fall, sign up for the payment plan when you register.