MCC conducts a formal commencement ceremony in May for students from all campuses. That ceremony currently takes place in Fort Mohave. Students may participate in the ceremony if they have:
- Filed a graduation application,
- Indicated that they will attend the commencement, and
- Purchased the appropriate cap and gown.
All students who anticipate successful completion of their program course requirements for a degree or certificate must complete a graduation application. Graduation applications can be accessed through your JICS account under Advising Tools.
Graduation applications must be filed with the Office of the Registrar by the following dates:
- March 1 for May graduates
- March 1 for summer graduates planning to attend the annual commencement ceremony in May
- June 1 for all other summer graduates
- November 1 for December graduates
- Evaluation of Graduation Applications - After all final grades are received from faculty, the registrar reviews the student’s MCC transcript and any official transfer transcripts that are on file in the Registrar's office. If a student has completed all course work, approval is given by the Registrar for the awarding of the degree/certificate, and the degree/certificate is then listed on the student’s transcript. After grades are verified, degrees and certificates are mailed out by Student Services.