Radiologic Technology is a high-demand career offering above-average incomes. The Mohave Community College Radiologic Technology program is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT). For additional information, please visit:
20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, IL 60606-3182
Here is what you need to know:
- Applicants must hold and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.85 in all prerequisite courses for consideration into the program.
- BIO 201, BIO 202 and MAT 121 must be completed with a grade of “B” or higher and have been taken within the past five (5) years.
- Students must complete a current application, which will be available online January – March of each year.
- Students will be asked to participate in exactly eight (8) hours of documented job shadowing in a general diagnostic x-ray department. This should be scheduled between April 1st-December 31, prior to submitting an application, and must be recorded on the form available on the Radiologic Technology website, under the link Program Handbook.
- A TEAS entrance exam will need to be taken at any Mohave Community College Testing Center, with a resulting score of 58 or higher.
- The program accepts 14 candidates each fall.
- Students entering the Radiologic Technology program must be willing to devote their time and energy. Hours for attending clinicals will be assigned between 5:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. (midnight), all days of the week (Monday through Sunday). Students in this program are involved in their professional coursework and clinical education rotations forty (40) hours per week. Therefore, full-time work outside of the program is strongly discouraged.
- The Mohave Community College Radiologic Technology Program will not accept radiology course credits from other radiologic technology programs.
Click here and we’ll send you more information about the program.
For additional information, please refer to the Mohave Community College Catalog, Program Handbook, and/or website for program prerequisites. Advising appointments may be scheduled by calling the Radiologic Technology office at 928.704.4180
Equal Opportunity Policy Statement: Mohave Community College does not discriminate on the basis of sex, color, race, religious preference, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other legally protected class in any of its policies, practices and procedures, and it is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. For more information, call the Human Resources Office at 928.757.0835, 1971 Jagerson Ave., Kingman, AZ 86409.