Dental Hygiene Clinic
You may have an opportunity to be a patient of the Dental Hygiene Program at MCC. We offer the following services based on the student/faculty assessment of your dental hygiene needs:
- Health history assessment
- Extra-oral and Intra-oral exam, including oral cancer screening
- Oral hygiene evaluation and preventive measures
- Oral prophylaxis (cleaning)
- Non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Additional indicated periodontal (gum) therapy, including local antimicrobials(medications) and laser disinfection
- Mechanical curettage (gum therapy)
- Patient education
- Fluoride treatment
- Radiographs (x-rays)
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Nutrition Counseling
- Impressions and study models
- Smoothing and polishing restorations (fillings)
This program does not: Take the place of a periodic examination and diagnosis by your dentist, or services provided by a dentist such as fillings, crowns, root canals, extractions, partials or dentures.
Cost: The cost of dental hygiene services at MCC for adults is determined by oral health classifications.
Adult Cleaning & Exam
Child Cleaning & Exam
Full Mouth X-ray Series
$25 (in absence of disease)
Some treatments may require additional charges. Please consult with your hygienist on the fees charged.