10 Reasons to Choose MCC
Sign me up!
- Affordable - Many people leave universities with empty pockets and the burden of large school loans. MCC's tuition is approximately one quarter the cost of tuition at state universities. The MCC Financial Aid department is ready to help you fund your education.
- Choice - MCC offers a wide variety of degrees and certificates delivered in a variety of ways: students can learn in the classroom days or evenings, online or a combination.
- Quality - Of MCC's full-time faculty, 52 percent have a master's degree and 26 percent have doctorate degrees. In addition to these professionals, more than 300 dedicated associate faculty teach for MCC each year.
- Personal Attention - The in-class student-to-teacher ratio at MCC averages 16-to-1; that means you get hands-on learning and one-on-one time with instructors.
- Tools for Success - MCC recognizes that students need the right tools to succeed. That is why we provide students with current computer software and hardware. Computers are available for student use in the libraries and the Student Learning Commons.
- Smooth Transfer of Credits - Because MCC is a fully accredited community college, when students successfully complete an Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC) degree, admission into an Arizona state university is guaranteed! (See the college catalog for details.) In addition, students who cannot relocate to attend college can complete their bachelor’s, master’s and even a doctorate degree through one of MCC’s partner universities.
- College Preparatory Services - All people who want to better themselves have the opportunity for success at MCC. Our Precollege Studies division is dedicated to helping those who need fundamental education skills to prepare for college course work.
- Enhanced Earning Potential - According to the U.S. Census Bureau, those who complete an associate’s degree will earn, on average, 33 percent more than high school graduates.
- Great Support Services - MCC offers various support services: free tutoring, supplemental instruction, public-use computers, accommodations for documented disabilities and more.
- Fun! - We recognize that there is more to life than studying. Student clubs, on-campus activities, classroom experiences and field study all offer the chance to meet new people, make new friends, inspire others and enhance your life.